Cebu didn’t get called the Queen City of the South for nothing. Visayas’ premier travel destination just got more exciting with a couple of exciting spots opening to travelers! Make these your next destination in Cebu.
Cebu Ocean Park’s “Underwater Dining”
Ever wondered how it is to dine ala-Little Mermaid? Now you don’t have to. From February 14 to 14, Cebu Ocean Park is offering a once-in-a lifetime chance to dine surrounded by a flurry of sea creatures. The two-day dinner event will be hosted in the ocean park’s viewing tunnel, and guests will be served a 5-course Valentine’s meal amid a beautiful sea tank.
There are two 5-course menus available: At P1,999, “A Love That Last Like Fine Wine”includes Angus beef, wild mushrooms, poached raisins, caviar, potato mille-feuille, and fresh lobster.
A special menu called “One Night in Tuscany” brings well-loved Tuscan dishes like Moroccan-spiced couscous and glazed carrots.
To complete the underwater experience, guests will be treated to a whimsical live mermaid show.
You can reserve a spot by booking through their website, sending an email, or via phone.
- Business name: Cebu Ocean Park
- Address: SM Seaside Complex, F. Vestil St, Cebu City, Cebu
- Contact: 888-5288/ 09173192602
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cebuoceanparkofficial
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Maps link: https://g.page/cebuoceanpark?share
If you’re more of the outdoorsy type, we recommend taking the one-hour drive from Cebu-City to Balamban, where Charlie’s Cup rests. Located on a cliffside, this al-fresco cafe features a spacious, tree-fringed, wooden deck that affords you an unobstructed view of surrounding peaks while enjoying a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee.
Aside from caffeinated beverages (which range from P120 to P160 on average), Charlie’s Cup also whips up classic all-day breakfast favorites, like champorado, and spam and eggs.
Visit during the early morn or at dusk to best appreciate the cool and lush ambiance. You can bring your furry friends or the kids – both are welcome. With only five long, adequately spaced tables on the deck, there’s plenty of room to move about for your little ones, and even a special kiddie area.
Note: Cebu currently only allows individuals ages 15-65 years old for leisure travel.
- Business name: Charlie’s Cup
- Address: Cebu Transcentral Hwy, Sitio Inaad, Cebu City, Cebu
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Charlies-Cup-102007591757337/
- Operating hours: 9 am to 6:30 pm
- Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/hnqkc1XhmyoYCtPh9