The week-long UP Fair `- one of today’s most highly anticipated musical events – returns this year with an explosive lineup of local musical acts, plus added surprises for music aficionados. Kicking off on February 10 – a Monday, as opposed to the usual Tuesday kickoff in previous years – at the Sunken Garden, the fair is headlined by OPM favorites like UDD, Ebe Dancel, and Calla Lily.
Monday’s production, Hiwaga, will highlight performances from SB19, Slapshock, Clara Benin, Glaiza De Castro, This Band, bird., Philia, Reese Lansangan, Paraluman, and local buskers. There’s also a Battle of the Bands to look forward to, courtesy of O/C Records and the UP Student Council.
Other days will also be filled with mesmerizing performances, amusement park rides, food stalls, and game booths.
- What: UP Fair 2020
- When: February 10,2020 onwards (week-long)
- Where: UP Sunken Garden, UP Diliman, Diliman, Quezon City
- Ticket prices: Pre-sold tickets at P100 for UP students and P200 for regular/ non-UP attendees; On-the-day tickets at P120 for UP students and P250 for non-UP attendees
- FB page: For those who who are interested to join the Battle of the Bands or have questions, visit Hiwaga’s Facebook page.
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/p6xZcMDu2k1hmvYj9