There is a high demand for rentals with open space, fresh air, and vast areas where safe enjoyment is possible. Fortunately, we have places like glamping spots that fit these criteria to a tee, enabling travel-thirsty Pinoys to still have fun while keeping safe.
If you are on the lookout for an exclusive glamping site that’s both accessible and comfortable, The Greenland Cabins in Cebu is a perfect option. Only 40 minutes away from Cebu City, this glamping spot is perfect for those who want to experience outdoor camping in style.
Surrounded by mahogany trees, the entire property allows you to be surrounded with nature while having the comfort of all the amenities you’ll need for your stay.
Situated in a private property in Tilhaong Consolacion, this rustic beauty is located along the Diversion Road, a short 40-minute drive from the provincial capital. This places you within accessible proximity of modern comforts, but also far enough from the hubbub.
Inside The Greenland Cabins, you will find cozy A-houses made of tents and traditional nipa huts, installed with glass doors that serve as an extension of the view outdoors. Bedroom 1 comes with two double beds, while the other three bedrooms have 1 double bed each.
Throughout the property you can find elegant white tents and private nooks that are ideal for lounging and ‘me time’. Enjoy an enchanting night around a bonfire, making S’mores, sipping cocoa, or simply bonding over warm conversations with friends or family.
Other amenities include:
- An outdoor shower area
- An outdoor restroom
- Swimming pool
- Towels and basic toiletries
- Cabanas and hammocks
- Surrounded by nature and beautiful views
Guests can bring their own food, with no corkage fee. They have a rustic outdoor kitchen that’s fully equipped with a mini fridge, rice cooker, electric kettle, pots, pans, utensils, plates, basic condiments, and charcoal grill.
Some Things to Remember
- The Greenland Cabins can accommodate up to a maximum of 15 guests.
- Since it is set outdoors, expect occasional insects and mosquitoes. Make sure to bring bug repellent e.g. Citronella spray or lotion.
- Business name: The Greenland Cabin
- Address: Diversion Road, Tilhaong Consolacion, Cebu
- Airbnb link: Book via Airbnb here
- Facebook page: Click here
- Google Maps link: Click here
- Price/ night: ₱10,519/night