If you are aching for a luxurious and dreamy tropical getaway, treat yourself to a stay in Astoria Palawan. The resort hotel offers top-notch amenities that meld beautifully with the natural environs and known tranquility of Puerto Princesa.
Cozy and relaxing are likely the first words that will come to mind when you enter their accommodations; and wait till you reach the bathroom, which has complete amenities, modern shower, and bathtub. Each room has a safety deposit box, climate control air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, vanity dresser, kitchenette, TV, and DVD player. It also comes with room service and complimentary breakfast.
- Superior Room – good for 2 guests; published rate is P11,500 per night
- Deluxe Room – good for 2 guests; published rate is P12,500 per night
- One-Bedroom Suite – good for 2 guests; published rate is P20,200 per night
- Two-Bedroom Suite – good for 4 guests; published rate is P29,600 per night
Every room can accommodate 4 guests except the Two-Bedroom Suite, which can accommodate 6. Only 2 children aged 12 and below are free of charge on accommodation excluding set breakfast. Visit Astoria Palawan’s website and Facebook page for best available rates and promos.
Enjoy local and international cuisines indoor or al fresco at the resort’s restaurant. The Reserve serves fresh and scrumptious food daily. Not only that, it is strategically located beside the resort’s infinity pool, and has a good view of Sulu Sea.
Have you ever dreamed of just lounging in a swimming pool while sipping your drink and gazing at the beach? Astoria Palawan’s infinity pool with sunken loungers is the perfect place for you. It also has a kiddie pool and features upside-down shower.
Fitness Gym and Spa
You don’t have to miss your regular fitness regime while on your dream vacation. Astoria Palawan has a fully equipped gym that is open from 6 am to 10 pm. Guests can also check the hotel’s Sun Spa for body and facial care treatments.
Outdoor lovers will be delighted by adventures awaiting in Astoria Palawan. They have kayak, off-road bikes, beach volleyball, putting green, and tree house. The hotel also has a playground set on the beach, which children and even kids-at-heart, will surely love.
Have fun in the water the whole day at the first and only waterpark in Puerto Princesa. The waterpark’s attractions include Velocity and Vortex Slides that lead to Surf’s Up Pool, an attraction that produces waves. It also has a Tumbling Buckets Zone and lazy river called St. Paul River Ride, named after the national park where one of the 7 wonders of nature is found, the Puerto Princesa Underground River.
There are colorful and towering water spray structures too, named Marine Sanctuary and Batak Misters, the latter after the indigenous tribe in San Rafael, Puerto Princesa. Entrance to the waterpark is P950 for kids aged 3 to 5 and P1,200 for adults. The fee includes lunch buffet, refillable iced tea, and ice cream. Palawan Waterpark is open from 9 am to 6 pm every Monday to Sunday.
How to Go to Astoria Palawan
From Puerto Princesa airport or seaport, you can ride a tricycle to the San Jose bus terminal and catch a bus going to Roxas or El Nido, which will pass by Astoria Palawan. You can also take a taxi or van. But for your convenience, avail the hotel’s free shuttle service. It’s only offered to guests who book online, and reservations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival.
- Business Name: Astoria Palawan
- Address: Kilometer 62, North National Highway, Brgy. San Rafael, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan 5300
- Contact Numbers: (+63 2) 8687-1111, (+63 48) 723-0401, (+63 998) 961-3422 / (+63 998) 961-3419
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/astoriapalawan/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/astoriapalawan/
- Website: https://www.astoriapalawan.com/
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Maps Link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Astoria+Palawanemail@example.com,118.9640043,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!3m7!1s0x33b5b9e4bc4c1585:0xbc2d94e5aa9856f4!5m2!4m1!1i2!8m2!3d9.9850532!4d118.966193