In this fast-paced world, it’s not surprising that our thoughts are all over the place. Nothing grounds the mind better than the practice of yoga. Not only does it allows us to slow down, it’s also a great way to exercise the body. If you’re looking for studios within the metro for your practice, we’ve listed some here.
This studio’s goal is to make fitness accessible to the masses. It is located in Pasig and offers Vinyasa and Yin yoga classes. The rates are affordable, starting at Php50. Fifty bucks for an hour of yoga! Isn’t that awesome? The place also offers classes on belly dancing, arnis, and zumba.
- Business name: Community Fitness
- Address: 9 A. Mabini Street, Kapasigan, Pasig 1600
- Contact/ phone: (02) 477 7132
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/communityfitnessstudio
- Operating hours: 8 am to 10 pm daily
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/Nwdro1DRuyPiuaxZ7
Antipolo Ashtanga Yoga
For yogis in Rizal, this studio right beside Beverly Hills Subdivision specializes in Ashtanga yoga. The no-fuss setup allows complete focus. Students are encouraged to practice at their own pace and one-on-one guidance is also offered.
- Business name: Antipolo Ashtanga Yoga
- Address: 2nd Floor, The Events Place, The Village Corner, Beverly Hills Subd., Antipolo City, Rizal
- Contact/ phone: 09228034555
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AntipoloAshtangaYoga
- Operating hours: Monday to Saturday; hours vary per day. Please coordinate with studio directly.
- Map link: https://g.page/AntipoloAshtangaYoga?share
For an intimate session, this studio in BF Homes is the place to be. It’s almost homey and does not have the intimidating of large studios. And yogis also get their first session free!
- Business name: Treehouse Yoga
- Address: 3rd floor RGM Center, 366 El Grande, BF Homes, Parañaque 1718
- Contact/ phone: 09178506550
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/treehouseyogaph/
- Operating hours: Varies per day. Please coordinate with Treehouse Yoga directly.
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/2pQR7YsG1BCeJ4t97
Yoga Plus has locations in Makati, Taguig, Alabang, and Ortigas, so it’s the perfect studio for yogis working in different parts of the city. The place has Manduka mats for rent and also uses non-toxic recycled materials for its flooring.
- Business name: Yoga Plus
3F Cambridge Centre, Tordesillas cor. Gallardo Sts., Salcedo Village, Makati City
11th Floor, The Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
Unit B138 2F Venice Grand Canal Mall, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
Level 4 The Podium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Thinkers Unlimited, 2F Zarcon Building, Filinvest Center, Alabang
- Contact/ phone: 288696420
- Facebook page:
- Operating hours: Alabang branch open from 6 am to 7:45 pm on weekdays and 4 pm to 5:15 pm on weekends; For other branches, 6 am to 11 pm on weekdays; 10 am – 10 pm Weekends
- Map link:
Yoga Plus Makati: https://goo.gl/maps/Fj1VH7EMFZqD6Qva7
This chain of fitness centers also offer yoga classes in addition to usual workout sessions. And because it’s open all day, all night, even night owls would be able to catch some of the classes here. The many locations of the gym make it accessible, but yoga classes are only offered in select locations.
- Business name: Anytime Fitness
- Address and contact number: You can find all gyms per province using the gym locator: https://www.anytimefitness.ph/locations/#
- Facebook page: https://www.anytimefitness.ph/locations/#
- Operating hours: Varies per branch. Please coordinate with the Anytime Fitness branch of your choice.
Hope you’ll find the perfect place to cultivate your practice! Namaste.