As more and more destinations in the Philippines are easing up restrictions and accepting visitors, 2GO, the country’s premier sea travel operator, offers travelers a way to get you to those destinations affordably!
Now until January 20, 2021, 2GO is holding the #GoLokal sale, bringing you from 2GO’s sea ports in Batangas and Manila to ports in Luzon and Cebu for as low as P799. Reach Boracay from Batangas via the Caticlan and Roxas ports for only P799. From Manila you can sail to Cebu, Bacolod, Coron, Puerto Princesa, Dumaguete, and Iloilo for only P899.
You can also travel to destinations in Mindanao from Manila for only P1,199, including Butuan, CDO, Ozamis, Iligan, and Zamboanga.
Prices are all-in and include one-way ticket, 2GO sea accommodation, meals on board, 50-kg baggage allowance, and travel insurance. The best part? You can rebook your ticket, provided you pay the fare difference!
Sailing period starts on February 1, 2021 and ends on June 30. It’s the perfect summer trip!
Safety and travel requirements
To ensure utmost safety, all passengers are required to observe and follow these strict protocols:
- Wear a face mask and face shield at all times on board.
- Undergo temperature check and footbath during onboarding.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Download the Traze app for contact tracing.
- Submit health declaration forms and other paperwork as required by your destination of choice.
- Present a negative RT-PCR result. You can apply for DOT’s 50% subsidy for domestic tourists here!