“Experience giving” this season as World Bazaar Festival (WBF), the Philippines’ longest-running annual charity expo, returns.
The bazaar features over 800 booths dedicated to food, clothing, accessories, body and home essentials, among others, spread across the 12,708-square meter World Trade Center. High-quality finds from both local and international sellers await shoppers. Rare and unique items are available in special zones, such as the much sought-after Celebrity Pavilion, where celebrities sell their personal effects; and Woobie’s Eco World, where an assortment of brands offer eco-conscious products and services.
Those who will be dropping by Fridays and Sundays will be treated to “Christmas Carols with the Angels”, where children from various orphanages sing Christmas carols.
WBF is a partner of ABS-CBN’s Lingkod Kapamilya.
- Event name: World Bazaar Festival
- Entrance fee: P80
- When: December 14-23, 2019
Where: World Trade Center, Pasay City, Manila
- Contact number: (02) 656 9239
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/worldbazaarfestival
- Operating hours: 12 pm to 10 pm from Sunday to Thursday and 10 am to 12 am on Friday and Saturday
- Map link: https://g.page/wtcmm?share