Pet cafes are popular nowadays , and if you have not yet visited one, you’re surely missing out! It’s a great place for pet lovers who wish to bond with adorable furry animals while enjoying a delicious meal. Whether you have pets at home or are just planning to have one, in pet cafes you’ll feel all the love, with dogs and cats ready to welcome you!
Here are the top three pet cafes in the metro that you can visit.
1. Barkin’ Blends Dog Cafe
Established in Quezon City, Barkin’ Blends Dog Cafe pioneered pet cafes in the metro. It has since relocated to Sta. Lucia Grand Mall in Cainta, Rizal.
It has 30 dogs you can play with, including a Golden Labrador Retriever, Sharpei, and Dalmatian. These charming dogs will gladly entertain you during your stay.
The dog cafe has two zones. The human zone is where you can try their bestselling burgers such as The Martha Burger (P280), and their Ella pasta (P146). The dog cafe also offers various coffee and milk teas that you can relish.
The second zone, the dog zone, is where most of the dogs are. There’s an entrance fee of P219, which covers two hours of cuddling and playing with dogs. The entrance fee includes a free drink. Slippers and lockers are provided. Ony 30 people are allowed in the dog zone to avoid overcrowding.
Barkin’ Blends Dog Cafe employs a first-come, first-serve basis. You might want to visit early or call before visiting.
- Business Name: Barkin’s Blends Dog Cafe
- Address: Sta. Lucia Grand Mall in Cainta, Rizal
- Price Range: P219 for the playtime in the dog zone, food prices from the human zone P 146 above
- Contact Number: 02-533-7290
- Operating Hours: 12 nn to 10 pm, daily
- Facebook page link: https://web.facebook.com/barkinblends/?_rdc=1&_rdr
2. Bengal Brew + Wolf & Bear
You’ll feel like you traveled to the desert with this safari-themed dog pet cafe! It’s the first Bengal cat cafe in the Philippines. It houses exotic cats such as savannahs and African servals.
Bengal Brew has recently expanded and now houses gentle giants such as Alaskan malamutes, St. Bernard, and Newfoundland. For just P199 you’ll have an hour to play with the dogs and cats, or P299 pesos for two hours.
If you want to be a member, you have to pay P399. The fee covers membership, an hour inside, and refreshments.
- Business Name: Bengal Brew + Wolf & Bear
- Address: Manhattan Parkview, General Malvar Ave., Cubao, Quezon City
- Price Range: P199 -299 for playtime hour,
- Contact Number: 02-238 – 5655
- Operating Hours: 12 nn – 9 pm, Sun. to Thu.; 12 nn – 10 pm, Fri. to Sat.
- Facebook page link: https://web.facebook.com/worldsbestpetcafe/
3. Whole Pet Kitchen: Pet Deli and Bark-ery
Here’s a unique food establishment where pet lovers can enjoy a meal with their fur babies. Whole Pet Kitchen: Pet Deli and Bark-ery offers both human and dog meals, and even birthday cakes for your pets that are celebrating their name day.
The cafe grew from a home-based bakery for dog treats, pet foods and products, to a full-grown cafe serving high-quality and customized pet food and meals for cats and dogs.
Here, you can order a hearty meal for your fur baby. Popular meals from their Doggies menu include the Jack Lasagna (P88) or the Doggie Risotto (P78). There’s also Lalalasagna (P258), Porkballs and Pickles Sammie (P248) and refreshments like citrus iced tea to hot coffee. All ingredients are organic and pet-friendly.
The Whole Pet Kitchen: Pet Deli and Bark-ery is usually packed on weekends, so call ahead or visit non weekdays.
- Business Name: Whole Pet Kitchen: Pet Deli and Bark-ery
- Address: 349-D C.M. Recto St. cor P. Guevarra, San Juan
- Price Range: For dog food prices from P78 above, human food P248 above
- Contact Number: 0908 862 3351
- Operating Hours: M-TH 10am-6pm, Fri-Sun -9am-9pm
- Facebook page link: www.facebook.com/wholepetkitchen