Whether you’re looking for a much-deserved break from stress or just want me-time for yourself, these wellness destinations will certainly leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Tucked away in a quiet spot in El Nido, Palawan, this spa resort offers eco-friendly, native-style accommodations and complimentary yoga classes amid the sight and sounds of the ocean. The luxurious spa is known for its herbal baths and array of traditional and Western-style massages. For sustenance, you can expect homegrown produce at their restaurant, from well-curated Spanish meals to salads.
- Business name: Qi Palawan
- Address: Sitio Palabuayan, El Nido, 5313 Palawan
- Contact: 0939 925 9433
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Qipalawan
In distant Puerto Princesa, there’s Bahay Kalipay whose focus is on spiritualty. It serves raw food designed by a team of healers and spiritual masters. Dance and nature retreats, as well as Wellness Yoga programs ranging from a few days to two weeks may also be availed.
- Business name: Bahay Kalipay
- Address: Lot 38E Hagedorn Road Extension Bgy. San Pedro, 5300 Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Contact/ phone: (+63) 939 914 3414 / (+63) 927 547 7871
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/bahaykalipaypalawan
The Farm at San Benito
One of the pioneers in wellness destinations in the country, 50-hectare wide The Farm at San Benito merges luxury and wellness surrounded by lush greens. Apart from luxury villas, guests also enjoy a vegan restaurant, and pesticide-free landscaped gardens. There’s also a mind-boggling number of detoxifying treatments you can get at this award-winning spa – all done by in-house doctors, fitness coaches, and a nutritionist.
- Business name: The Farm at San Benito
- Address: 119 Barangay Tipakan , Lipa City, Batangas
- Contact/ phone: (02) 884 8074
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thefarmatsanbenito
Atmosphere Resorts & Spa
For families looking for a wellness retreat, Atmosphere Resorts & Spa offers a long list of cleansing and pampering treatments available even for kids at the Sanctuary Spa. For adults, yoga sessions and spa services including detoxifying treatments, water shiatsu, body wraps, and massages are offered – all while you’re surroudned with the soothing sounds of the ocean. Best of all, everything is done in an eco-friendly way, with utmost focus on minimizing environmental impact.
- Business name:Atmosphere Resorts & Spa
- Address: Maayong Tubig, National Road, Dauin, 6217 Negros Oriental
- Contact/ phone: (035) 400 6940
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/atmosphere.resorts
Situated in Siargao, Lotus Shores boasts a highly trained team of therapists, yoga instructors, and chefs who work together to bring holistic wellness to guests. Plant-based meals are offers, as well as yoga programs that are conducted by yoga experts from all parts of the globe.
- Business name: Lotus Shores
- Address: Purok 5 Poblacion, General Luna Siargao Island, Surigao del Norte
- Contact/ phone: (+63) 917 838 5743
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/lotusshores
Nurture Wellness Village
Urban explorers often flock to Nurture Wellness Village in Tagaytay for a mind-and-body retreat. Set in lush gardens, this holistic resort offers alternative treatments including acupunture and biomat therapy, which are conducted by skilled therapists and registered nurses. Spa treatments are usually done under an open-air thatched hut, amid a natural setting.
- Business name: Nurture Wellness Village
- Address: Pulong Sagingan, Barangay Maitim II West Cavite, Tagaytay
- Contact/ phone: (046) 512 6273
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/nurturewellnessvillage
Mandala Spa & Resort Villas
Mandala Spa & Resort Villas is one of the most established spas in Boracay. Renowned for its luxurious villages and world-class spa, it offers daily yoga sessions and a slew of well-received spa services like body scrubs, facials, and body wraps – all using organic ingredients. Water therapy, which they call watsu (water shiatsu), is one of its best-selling treatments.
- Business name: Mandala Spa & Resort Villas
- Address: Barangay Manoc-Manoc, Boracay Island, Malay, 5608 Aklan
- Contact/ phone: (036) 288 5858
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/mandalaspaandresortvillas