Cabanatuan – Nueva Ecija’s capital – comes from the Filipino words, “kaban ng tuwa” (cavan of joy), and where joy is concerned, one hotel evokes a sense of happiness in the busy city: Harvest Hotel.
The first and only 4-star hotel in the province, Harvest Hotel merges comfort and luxury. Its 81 homey rooms are designed capaciously for solos, couples, and families, with essentials that are sure to make a stay seamless and enjoyable: ultra-comfy beds, flat-screen LCD TV with cable, a minibar, refrigerator, tea and coffee-making facilities, clothes rack, desk, phone, complimentary WiFi and a spacious marble bathroom decked with the hotel’s own line of toiletries.
- Standard Queen and Standard Twin – 29 sqm rooms equipped with either twin and queen beds and signature hotel comforts
- Executive Suite – king bed; ideal for those who love space and apartment-style rooms
- Honeymoon Suite – this 58-squaremeter suite comes with a king-size bed, living room, and a pantry
- Loft Suite 1 – boasting a total of 52 sqm on, this family-friendly suite is furnished with queen beds on both the main room and the loft, plus a living room
- Loft Suite 2 – featuring 3 levels, this 81-sqm suite is great for big families or a group of friends. There’s a living room on the first level, a queen bed on the second level, and a king-size bed on the third.
This beautifully landscaped outdoor pool is surrounded by lush gardens that are popular for weddings and other events.
Aside from the garden area, Harvest Hotel also offers a 250-seater ballroom, and a ballroom and conference room that can accommodate 12 and 30 guests, respectively.
Gym + In-room massage
Start your day at the in-house gym and end it with a relaxing massage in your room by trained therapists.
One of the hotel’s most lauded facilities, its in-house resto, Cafe Ecija, features an extensive array of international, Asian, and local fare, which can be enjoyed indoors or al-fresco. The breakfast buffet consists of homegrown favorites like bototay and a make-your-own taho station. It can also be reserved for intimate events of up to 72 guests.
- NFA Grains Industry Museum – learn all about the province’s history with farming. See farming implements, dioramas, and a recreation of the Last Supper, crafted using rice grains.
- Minalungao National Park – this popular attraction in Minalungao offers hiking, swimming, cliff jumping, zipline, and rafting across the Peñaranda River.
- Caffe La Tea – a homegrown business that features yummy but affordable frappes and snacks including Chiz Buko Lumpia.
How to get there
From Manila, various bus companies serve the Cabanatuan route, including Cisco and Five Star. You may also spot a few Baliwag buses going to Nueva Ecija. Harvest Hotel is located along the main road. You won’t miss it.
- Business name: Harvest Hotel
- Address: 1179 Del Pilar Street, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- Contact numbers: (044) 950 8888/ +63917 539 6125
- Website: www.theharvesthotel.com
- Rates: Rooms range from P2,300 to P5,000+
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/qcnb4QZd99i3JZz49