After all the holiday merrymaking, you might be thinking of a way to shed those extra pounds you gained. Whether you want to lose weight or want to adopt healthier eating habits, these five affordable meal plan providers in Metro Manila has got you covered for only P500 or less in a day.
Founded by someone who was once a dissatisfied customer of a similar food provider, Diet Buddy specializes in accessible Pinoy favorites like chicken sisig and caldereta cooked the healthier way.
- Price: P340 to P420 a day with free delivery (not applicable to South residences)
- Meal plan types: 1,200 calories; 1,500 calories, and 2,000 calories per day
- Contact number: 0916-527-0314 or 0917-590-1795
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DietBuddyPhilippines/
Isabel’s Dewy Morning Greens
As its name implies, Isabel’s Dewy Morning Greens offers farm-to-table salads sourced from the owner’s own organic farm. Both ala-carte and salad packages are available, with the option to add soup, oats, healthy chips and dip, and veggie sticks and dip. Recently, they’ve also introduced sandwiches with salad-flavored fillings.
Weightwatchers can customize their salad online, with any add-on of choice. Depending on the plan you choose, Isabel’s offers free delivery of one salad per day.
- Price: P220 for ala carte salads; P810 for subscription plans delivered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Contact number: 0917-652-7341
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/isabels.ph
- Email: email@example.com
Happy Diet Delivery
Happy Diet sends you off to a happy start with fresh, great-tasting organic meals that are delivered on weekday mornings. Straying away from pork and fried dishes, Happy Diet offers Filipino and Western dishes with a twist, from arroz caldo made with oats. Meals are carefully planned by their in-house nutritionist and the two owners.
- Price: P500/day for 1,200 calories to 1,800 calories inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner, two snacks, and delivery
- Contact number: 0917-9449797
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HDDhappydietdelivery/
Fit Kitchen PH
Fit Kitchen’s claim to fame are its calorie-counted meals that are specially designed by a US-trained chef. Dishes change every day, allowing you to taste the flavors of the world, from Asia to Europe and the Mediterranean.
- Price: P400 per day; discounted for orders for 4 or more people for 4 weeks.
- Contact number: 0917-880-9026
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fitkitchenPH
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan: Eat Program
Plan: Eat offers a well-curated diet program based on a person’s built, weight goals, and lifestyle (active/ sedentary). Plan: Eat was founded by dietician Patricia Quizon, who created the program in hopes of finding a healthier way for her sister to lose weight. Quizon’s approach is to create menus with everything in moderation, including bacon, white rice, and even desserts. Plan: Eat menu also consists of themed dishes, from Filipino to Mediterranean.
- Price: P260 per day or P1,300 for five days, plus P20 delivery fee daily
- Meal plans: 1,200 calories; 1,500 calories; 1,800 calories; and 2,000 calories per day
- Contact number: 0917-305-5510
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/program.planeat
- Email: email@example.com