Looking for worthwhile events in the Philippines to attend this week? Check out this list of hot lifestyle and leisure events, festivals, workshops, and more happening in your area from January 27, Monday to February 2, Sunday
Photo World Asia 2020
Photo World Asia is holding a 6-day event for both photography enthusiasts and pros. Carrying the theme “Travel and Lifestyle”, the event consists of a trade show from January 30 to February 4, and the International Photographer’s Conference from January 31 to February 2. The latter consists of talks and workshops that impart new trends in photography, best tools, and invaluable lessons in honing photography skills. The trade show will showcase manufacturers and suppliers of camera equipment and accessories.
- When: January 30 to February 4, 2020
- Where: Photography Trade Show – Glorieta Mall, Makati; International Photographer’s Conference in Asian Institute of Management, Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Contact: Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation at (02) 85247576.
- Facebook: facebook.com/photoworldasia.ph
- Rate: The trade show is free. The conference is priced at P5,000 for regular and P4,000 for PWD, seniors, and students.
For signup, visit http://www.photoworldmanila.com/photoworldasi
Wine Down at Grand Hyatt Manila
Unwind and relax with bottomless wine from all over the globe as the Grand Hyatt Manila holds Wine Down, a wine buffet, this Friday, January 31 at The Lounge. Have a taste of various wine brands from top winemakers as you enjoy relaxing live entertainment and canapes.
- When: January 31, 2020
- Where: The Lounge at Grand Hyatt Manila, 2/F Grand Hyatt Manila, 8th Avenue corner 36th Street, Taguig City
- Contact: 02-8838-1234 or email email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grandhyattmanilaph/
- Rate: P1,800 per person with canapes and unlimited wine
National Arts Month
February is National Arts Month, and everyone in the country can expect vibrant festivities and culturally relevant projects showcasing the Philippines’ culture and talent. Among these is the Philippine International Arts Festival, which highlights all forms of art by Filipinos.
When: The whole month of February
Where: The entire Philippines
Playwell Toy Market 7
Do you collect toys? Head to Playwell Toy Market 7 for a day of prized comics, toys, and art from fellow collectors, as well as the trader. Memorabilia and collectibles will be on sale. Guests will also be treated to fun booths, raffle prizes, and more!
- When: February 1, 2020
Where: Greenhills Promenade
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/playwellph/
- Rate: Free for children below 3; P30 for everyone else
5th International Travel Trade Expo
Enjoy big discounts on international travel as travel agencies, tourism bureaus, and pioneers come under one roof for three days of the best bargains and trading in the travel and leisure industry!
- When: February 2-4, 2020
- Where: SMX Hall 1 – Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Philippines
- Admission: P70
Do you know of any fun events in your area? Share them with us below!