When it comes to romantic places, Subic, with its iconic bay and sunset, swanky hotels, hip shops and restaurants, and neat thoroughfares, certainly fit the bill. As well, Subic is only 2 to 3 hours away from Manila, making it an ideal escape be it a whole day affair or an overnight jaunt.
Looking for a place to celebrate your anniversary or treating your beau? We got you all set up. Check out our lineup of ideal date destinaions in Subic.
Rali’s has become a favorite place for diners looking for fine Italian food selections and an extensive international bistro menu. The best place for all kinds of dates, this iconic restaurant affords diners sumptuous meals from across the ocean. Relaxing modern interiors complement the scenery. Drop by at sundown for a real romantic treat. Bestsellers include the blackened tuna and bacon-wrapped chicken.
- Business name: Rali’s
- Address: Malawaan Park, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, 2222
- Contact Number: +(6347) 251 3889
- Price Range: P700-P1000
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ralisrestaurant/
Teppanyaki date? Head to Teppan 101. Located in the LeCharme building complex, this Asian fusion restaurant offers lovebirds the unique experience of watching a chef perform cooking tricks while cooking steaks and meals right in front! On a group date? Set meals are on offer, as well as ala carte items. Teppan 101 also offers sushi rolls, seafood dishes, and vegetarian options.
- Business name: Teppan 101
- Address: La Terraza, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, 2222
- Contact Number: +(6347) 250 0870
- Price Range: P700-P1,000
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Teppan101/
Kawayan Kitchen (inside JEST Camp)
If your beau is the outdoor-loving, adventurous type, a date at JEST Camp can be a unique way to celebrate. Start with jungle survival training at JEST Camp, then cool down at the on-site restaurant, Kawayan Kitchen. Taste local dishes cooked in bamboo, including sinampalukang manok, sinigang, and tinola, over freshly steamed rice. Enjoy vegetables on the side with grilled pork and seafood favorites. Boodle sets that are good for four to five persons are also available.
- Business name: Kawayan Kitchen
- Address: Upper Mau, Cubi-Triboa, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Zambales, Philippines
- Contact Number: +(6347) 252 1489
- Price Range: P250-P500
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KawayanKitchen/