If you’re up for rock climbing but haven’t exactly got the time to go out into the wilderness, we’ve got two words for you: Climb Central.
Climb Central is one of the pioneers in indoor wall climbing in the Philippines, and is, in fact, the country’s “biggest indoor air-conditioned sport climbing venue”. The facility is built with a 750-square meter climbing wall space that is suitable for expert climbers and beginners alike. No need to fret if you’re the latter. All walk-in guests get a 15-minute safety briefing from a highly trained crew. Equipment and climbing shoes are also provided for day rentals.
The best part? Parents can bring the kids and climb together! Climb Central has advanced safety systems and climbing lanes specially designed for kids ages 5 and up. Kids need to be at least 20 kilograms and 1.1 meters tall or higher to climb, and must be accompanied by an adult. Supervising adults don’t need prior climbing experience.
- Business name: Climb Central
- Address: The Portal Mayflower Street, Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Manila
- Phone: +637218307
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/climbcentralmanila/
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday 1 pm to 10 pm; Saturday, Sinday, and holidays 10 am to 10 pm
- Rates: P600 for adults; P500 for youth; P700 for adult-child entry
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/mGmkfBZHcrvWj2rq5