Love buffets? While we still cannot relive the get-all-you-can glory days of buffet dining due to COVID-19, many businesses have offered alternative ways you can still enjoy buffets in the new normal while staying safe. Among them is the Vikings Group, which is behind successful buffet chains such as Vikings, NIU, Tongyang, and Four Seasons Hotpot.
Both Vikings and NIU now offer dine-in and delivery services to patrons that will afford buffet-crazy diners a way to an “evolved dining experience through safety protocols.
Touted as one of the country’s best mid-range buffets, Vikings offers a jaw-dropping variety of food stations and world cuisines, as well as non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. Meanwhile, NIU is renowned for its nine stations including an extensive, well-curated Asian cuisine station.
Here’s a quick peek into what buffet dining at Vikings looks like:
And here’s what you can expect when you dine in either of the two:
- You must accomplish a health declaration form, complete with contact info, prior to entry.
- Temperature checks, hand sanitization, and footwear sanitation (through a disinfecting foot mat provided by the establishment) are required.
- Customers must wear a mask and face shield upon entry. Face masks must be kept inside paper bags, which the establishment will provide.
- Glass shields are installed at food stations.
- Instead of customers queuing at buffet stations to get their own fill of food, they will be ordering as many as they consume from waiters. Disposable forms will be used to take orders.
Vikings (MOA branch)
- Address: Bldg. B By The Bay, Seaside Blvd, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay
- Contact: (02) 8845-4647 hotline for delivery and dine in; (02) 8891-3888 | (02) 8846-3888, and 8845-4647
- Website: https://www.vikings.ph/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VIKINGSSMMALLOFASIA/
NIU (SM Aura branch)
- Address: 6/F SM Aura 26th cor McKinley Parkway, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
- Contact: (02) 8478-3888 | (02) 8847-3888 | (0917) 586-6888
- Website: https://niu.ph/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/niusmaurapremier/