With the coronavirus continuing to affect and limit movement and physical interaction, online businesses are a godsend, allowing customers to get a hold of necessities and nice-to-haves in just a few clicks. , m.
If you are craving samgyeopsal and kimchi, here are some small online businesses offering them.
This list is constantly being updated.
Note: If you have a small business, you may fill out this Google form for a chance to be featured on Pinned.PH. All submissions are subject to review and approval of the Pinned PH team.
Let’s Meat MNL
Let’s Meat MNL offers premium quality meats from the USA with a variety of flavors to choose from – all made in their humble little kitchen. With their homemade kimchi and dipping sauces, you get to enjoy a Korean barbeque at home without the hassle of going out. They are also open to resellers.
- Address: 187H C Dela Paz, Caniogan, Pasig City
- Contact: 09291631592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LetsmeatMNL
- Business owner: Celyn Marcelo and Lj Fernandez
Homemade It offers authentic, homemade kimchi that:
- Uses fresh vegetables
- Is well-fermented (for 1 week) before it’s packed
- Is saucy, spicy, and tasty
- Has a great aroma
- Is perfect for side dish, rice, samgyup, and others
Here are some benefits of kimchi:
- Contains healthy bacteria and probiotics for the overall wellness of your body
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Facilitates healthy body development and clear vision
- Produces radiant skin and shiny hair
- Prevents stomach cancer
- Slows down the aging process
- Helps you lose weight
PRICE: P120 for 500 grams
- Address: San Nicolas, Binondo, Manila
- Contact: 09059553876
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/home.madeit2020/
- Business owner: AJ Moulic & JM Tabornal