Whether you like it medium-rare of well-done; Wagyu or Angus; lean or with a bit of fat, we bet that we can all agree a good steak is always worth the trip (and in these times when trips can be limited, worth the delivery charge). If you’re not up to grilling your own at home or simply want chef-cooked, great-tasting steak, here’s a list of restaurants and steakhouses offering the best steaks in Manila. Did we say that they deliver?
Ask anyone who loves steak, 90 percent of the time Mamou will be mentioned. Consistency is the name of the game for this steak icon, which is renowned for its juicy, dry-aged steak and that sinful niblets of crispy fat on top. Be sure to order Truffle Pasta along with your steak. The combo is simply divine.
- Price: Starts at P1,990 for Angus Ribeye, P3,690 for Dry-Aged Bone-in Ribeye or T-Bone, and P4,690 for Dry-Aged Porterhouse Steak
- Order via hotlines:
- Serendra BGC: 856 3569 or 0917 816 2668
- Rockwell: 822 6218 or 0917 806 2668
- Ayala Malls the 30th Ortigas: 637 9603 or 0917 866 2668
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mamouahomekitchen
Want to try Argentinian-style steak? Go for La Cabrera. It’s so good that it has become EDSA Shangri-La resident steakhouse. Helmed by Chef Augustin Figueroa, La Cabrera produces top meat using a patented secret method, which lends a mouthwatering tenderness to steaks. Aside from the usual cuts, you’ll also find unconventional ones like short ribs and picanha.
- Price: Ojo de Bife/ Ribeye for P3,132/500 grams); Cuadril/ top sirloin at P2,952/500 grams; Bife de Chorizo (P4,248/400 grams and P5,871/600 grams)
- Order via hotline: 0905-290-0703, 0967-236-7940, or 8833-8946
- Payment: Cash or BDO bank deposit
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lacabreramanila/
L’Entrecote Manila: Bistro and Upper Room
This beloved BGC Swiss-French resto uses only certified Angus beef. Its bestseller, the L’Entrecote Steak, is served with mouth watering herb-butter sauce and can be ordered in eight- or a 12-ounce portions. The latter is made with sirloin, using a technique akin to Gordon Ramsay’s flambe’.
- Price: Angus Choice Sirloin Steak for P1,490; 12-ounce U.S. CAB Sirloin Steak for P2,680; U.S. CAB Tomahawk Rib Bone Steak (P3,880/21 ounces); and U.S. CAB Tenderloin (P2,160/ 6 ounces).
- Call hotline to order: 8856-4858 or 0915-885-7622
- Payment: Bank transfers or credit card
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lentrecotebistroMNL
This award-winning Manila Marriott facility is renowned for its exceptional dry-aged steaks, which are masterfully hand-cut and cooked to perfection. You can choose from either prime rib or tenderloin. Orders always come with four complimentary sides and your choice of two sauces.
- Price: U.S. Certified Angus Beef Prime Rib Steak (P6,300/900 grams) and Cape Grim Tenderloin Center Cut (P3,700/500 grams). Each order includes 4 sides and 2 sauces.
- Order via hotline: 0917-859-9521, or via Foodpanda
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/manilamarriott
A name that is synonymous with great steaks in Makati, Myron’s first introduced its delectable offerings in the Salcedo Market, before transferring to Greenbelt, and finally, taking charge of Ascott Residences’ kitchen three years back. Although its Steak Diane is pretty popular, the show stopper is really The President, a 500-gram USDA certified Angus beef that’s succulent, juicy, and downright heavenly.
- Price: Certified Angus Beef Ribeye steaks (P2,335/240 grams, P4,180/450 grams), with choice of mashed or baked potato, french fries, garlic rice, or steamed rice and sauce.
- Order via FB message or call (02) 7755 8898 or (02) 7755 8109.
- Payment: BDO bank deposit only
- Delivery via Lalamove, Mr Speedy, Angkas, Joyride
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/myronsph
Founded in 1987, Melo’s is a classic, offering a diversity of coveted cuts, from Wagyu to Angus. Diners can tailor-fit the steak depending on a variety of preferences, including cut and marbling. Steaks come with potatoes and vegetables, while their “GCQ set meal” come with soup, salad, and dessert.
- Price: Angus Ribeye at P318/ounce, Angus T-Bone at P288/ounce), Angus Tomahawk at P308/ounce, A5 Wagyu Ribeye at P1,008/ounce, and A5 Wagyu Tenderloin at P1,308/ounce. GCQ Special set meal are available at P4,100 for Certified Angus, P5,200 for Wagyu Grade 8, P6,300 for Wagyu Grade 12, and P13,600 for A5 Japanese Omi
- Order via hotline, send them a Viber or WhatsApp message at 0917-5953996 or 0917-5953997, then book a courier.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MeloSteaks
Established by Wolfgang Zwiener who worked for four decades in the award-winning Peter Luger Steakhouse, this top-notch steakhouse is ideal for meticulous steak eaters. Wolfgang is so incredibly thorough that he even purchased 1-million peso aging room for his dry-aged steaks. Talk about commitment.
- Price: Porterhouse at P6,296/ kilogram, P9,444/1.5 kilograms, P12,592/two kilograms; T-Bone Steak at P3,888/600 grams; and Prime NY Sirloin Steak at P3,988/600 gram
- Order via Pickaroo or call the hotline of your chosen branch:
- 0917-635-6704 (Resorts World Manila)
- 0917-702-8913 (The Podium)
- 0917-710-1682 (Bonifacio Global City)
- 0995-610-2361 (Molito Lifestyle Center)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WolfgangsSteakhousePH