The long-standing pandemic has made food preparation quite tricky, with restrictions in movement still a reality in many places across the country. Thanks to online delivery services, enjoying comfort fare and specialty dishes has become easier.
Joining the growing ranks of online delivery platforms is a new app called DeliRush. This food delivery platform lets you “discover new food choices from restaurants, food hubs, and cloud kitchens.”
Aside from a main hub, it also has the San Juan-Mandaluyong Hub, which partners with local food businesses and riders in the area to cater to hungry customers.
How it started
DeliRush was founded by tech-savvy entrepreneurs who hoped to showcase cloud restaurants and kitchens to users around the world. They wanted to provide a digital platform wherein cloud kitchen owners can promote their productsvia takeaway or delivery options on demand.
Ultimately, DeliRush wants to empower businesses, as well as create job opportunities for home cooks, riders, and other staff.
The company is registered in both Singapore and the Philippines.
Perks of DeliRush
- You can discover more food choices and easily have them delivered to your doorstep.
DeliRush-SJM (and the main hub too) partners with a wide range of nearby food hubs and cloud restos and kitchens to serve up fresh and cooked delicacies.
- You can track your order.
Using the app, you can track where you order is, from pickup to delivery.
- You can order from any location in the city.
DeliRush delivers to destinations in Metro Manila.
- You get to save up to 20% on major food partners in Metro Manila.
Apart from partnering with small businesses, DeliRush also partners with major food providers like Tous Les Jours, Potato Corner, Goldilocks, McDonald’s, Jollibee, and many more.
- Business name: DeliRush-SJM
- Address: 3/F Unit B One Roxas Square Bldg., #141 F. Blumentritt St., Brgy. Tibagan, San Juan City, Metro Manila
- Facebook page: https://facebook.com/delirushsjm/
- Contact: 09278694317
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business owner: Mr. Noel M. Lucas