The government has announced that essential and business travel is allowed effective June 15, 2020. Although the future of traveling for leisure remains unclear, those who embark on essential travel will have to present essential documents in order to be allowed to board.
Luckily, local airlines have released a list of required documents that travelers need to present prior to flights. We have gathered below do local airlines have bee
Before we proceed to the requirements per airline themselves, a quick reminder that apart from leisure travelers, these individuals are not permitted to travel, regardless if it is essential travel or not.
- Pregnant women
- Those below the age of 21
- Those ages 60 and above
These are the required documents you need when flying with Cebu Pacific.
These are the required documents you need when flying with Philippine Airlines.
These are the required documents you need when flying with AirAsia.
ADDITIONAL REMINDERS FOR BOOKINGS, CANCELLATIONS AND REBOOKING
Guests with cancelled flights may:
- Rebook to an available flight
- Opt for a full refund
- Opt for a full travel fund (valid for 1 year)
Bookings can be managed through CebPac’s online portal: bit.ly/CEBmanageflight.
Passengers may avail of flexi booking options with free unlimited date change and same-day credit account.
Passengers are advised to book their hotel in advance through PAL-accredited hotel partners while booking. Passengers are required to show a copy of their hotel reservation upon checking in for their flight.
- Booking flights
Passengers who wish to book flights may do so by:
- Booking on www.flyskyjetair.com
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking through accredited travel agencies
Passengers with cancelled flights due to COVID19 or LGU directive may:
- Opt for conversion to travel funds (valid for two years from original travel date)
- Rebook flights without fees, except for applicable fare difference. New date must be after flights have resumed.
- Opt for a full refund. Please note that if payments was made using debit or credit card, refund will be completed in 3 to 4 billing cycles.