Have you got a craving for the sweet and spicy cuisine of Thailand? Too bad you can’t fly out now with the Enhanced Community Quarantine still in effect, but the good news is, Same Same, a quaint, hole-in-the-wall Thai restaurant in Kapitolyo, might just help you with your Thai fix!
Same Same is home to delicious, authentic Thai street foods. It is inspired by the popular street food markets in Thailand that Gee Jay, Same Same’s owner, experienced and learned first-hand during his two-year stay in the country.
Same Same offers different Thai food staples like pad thai, Thai fried rice (khao pad), satay, pad see ew, and tom yum, to name a few. They also serve refreshing drinks like Thai milk tea, and the famous Thai dessert, mango sticky rice (though only on Fridays).
They give you an option to choose what kind of meat you want for noodles and khao pad dishes. So whether you like it with chicken or pork; shrimp or crab, is totally up to you. You can also ask the staff to make it spicy – just make sure you can take the heat!
What Same Same patrons keep coming back to, besides Same Same’s sinfully good and authentic Thai dishes, is the affordability. You can enjoy a hefty meal with generous servings for under P250!
Trust me when I say that this little corner in Kapitolyo will take you and your taste buds to the Land of Smiles, even within the comfort of your home.
Note: Pick-up and delivery prices may vary.
Here’s how you can order:
- Visit Same Same’s Facebook page for the list of dishes that are available for pick-up and delivery on a particular day.
- Place your orders by messaging the page via Facebook, Instagram, or via their direct contact number.
- Pay for your order through bank transfer. Details are always posted on the page’s story.
- After checking the menu of the day, place your order via Foodpanda or Grabfood.
- If you far from Pasig, you can message Same Same directly via Facebook, Instagram, or through their contact number.
- Pay for your order through bank transfer and then, have it delivered to your doorstep via Angkas, Lalamove, or whatever transport service you prefer.
- Business name: Same Same Thai Satay Bar
- Address: 6b San Rafael Street Kapitolyo 1603 Pasig
- Contact/ phone number: 0917 765 6353
- Operating hours: Because of the ECQ, they will be accepting orders from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Their normal, pre-ECQ hours were 5:00 pm – 12:00 mn)
- FB page link: https://www.facebook.com/SameSamePH/
- Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/r2MZJ2CjabZVN2Ss9